Terms and conditions
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
I. About the Website
1. The general objective of the Website is to provide access to the Better Entrepreneurship Tool (hereinafter "the Service"). Better Entrepreneurship Tool is a free online self-assessment and learning tool about inclusive and social entrepreneurship policies and programmes. The tool includes:
self-assessments that provide a framework for reflecting on inclusive and social entrepreneurship policies and programmes in a city, region or country.
policy guidance notes and inspiring case studies to support better policy design.
2. Access to the Service and materials offered via the Website is open. However, it requires authentication.
3. The European Commission is committed to ensuring the uninterrupted availability of the Website. However, access to the Website and its Service may occasionally be suspended, restricted or impeded to permit repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new services or facilities.
Service(s) means the entire Better Entrepreneurship Tool giving users the possibility to carry out an assessment of their entrepreneurial profile, while providing access to tailored reports based on the users' input.
Information and Materials means any content including data, text, images or videos available on the Better Entrepreneurship Tool Website, and within the Service, including documents provided following the carrying out of the self-assessment.
General Terms means the present terms and conditions to which any use of the Website, its Service, or Information and Materials thereof is subject.
III. Applicable terms
1. Access to, and use of, any Information, Material or Service of the Website are governed by these General Terms and Conditions of use, and imply acceptance of these General Terms by the user.
2. The European Union reserves the right to amend these General Terms and any other specific terms on the Website at any time by posting amended terms and conditions on the Website. Such amendments will take effect on the date on which they are posted.
4. The information published on the Website and Service, are owned by the European Union and the OECD.
5. Proprietary rights, including copyright, applied to all content available via this Website are vested with their respective owners. Access to the information, material and Service of the Website does not give users any ownership thereof. All rights not specifically granted herewith are reserved by the respective owner(s).
V. Right of use and limitations
1. Access to the Information, Material and Service of this Website is granted for the purposes described in point I above, within the scope and objectives pursued by the European Commission.
2. Use of the Information, Material and Service of this Website is regulated as follows.
a) use for their own non-commercial purposes, without modifying, the Information, Material and Service of this Website:
b) carry out a self-assessment, as described in point I.1 above;
Users shall not:
a) use the Information, Materials or Service for commercial purposes;
b) perform any activity that could harm or violate the Website's and the Service's purposes; in particular, the users shall not affect the free-of-charge status of the Website and Service, by making a commercial use out of it.
The foregoing licence does not cover information to which any granted or pending intellectual property right applies (e.g. trademarks, designs and database rights). In those cases, and in any event where a commercial use is required, users are encouraged to seek specific and explicit permission from the European Commission.
The present General Terms and Conditions do not authorise use of the European Commission or OECD visual identity and logo. These are subject to specific terms and conditions you can consult respectively here https://ec.europa.eu/info/resources-partners/european-commission-visual-identity_en and http://www.oecd.org/termsandconditions/
Any rights not explicitly granted under the present General Terms and Conditions are subject to specific requests for permission from the European Commission.
While it strives to keep the information, material and Service timely and accurate, the European Commission makes no claims, assurances, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the materials and services available via the Website and, therefore, expressly disclaims its liability for errors and omissions to the maximum extent permitted by law.
VIII. Data processing and protection
In those instances where this website requires personal data about you, such information shall be treated according to Regulation (EU) 2016/6791, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, https://betterentrepreneurship.eu/en/content/privacy-statement
For enquiries with respect to matters concerning the Website or Service and to seek specific and explicit permission, please contact: (****EMAIL***)